VERANDA RELAX VR22L CRUISING PONTOON 2018 (NEW)
||Family / Leisure
||1.8L 4-cyl EFI 4-Stroke
||6.71m (22' 0") Deck
|7.21m (23' 8") Overall
||2.59m (8' 6")
||1357kgs (2986lbs) incl engine
||11 people & gear - 813kgs (1790lbs)
New 2018 Veranda Relax VR22L Cruising Pontoon powered by a 75hp 1.8L 4-cyl EFI Yamaha F75LB 4-Stroke outboard engine.
Step into a Veranda and step up to the best!!
Each Veranda boasts exceptional style, comfort and performance. With six (6) distinct series to select from, each with its own layout, Veranda is custom fit for your active lifestyle on the water. Stylish, uncompromising, timeless, ageless, luxury and value accurately depict Veranda Marine’s Relax Series.
The Relax Series is a name chosen to perfectly describe what this series of boats were designed to do for you. Whether it’s just you or a dozen people, just Relax, and entertain friends and family in an environment that is both stylish and affordable.
Relax Series – The Veranda Relax V Series highlights both dependability and affordability.
THE VERANDA SYSTEM
All aluminium is a great way to say, NO WOOD and NO ROT. Veranda uses the finest quality aluminium to produce each pontoon boat deck ensuring a lifetime of trouble free fun. Veranda’s patented aluminium planks are extruded, creating hollow chambers inside. These chambers reduce weight and allow for aeration of the deck surface keeping it cool during the hot summer months. The competition’s wood deck can hold moisture and increase in weight over time. Each 2″× 6″ plank is engineered to interlock together. After the planks are interlocked, they are welded directly to brackets that run the full length of each pontoon. This uni-body construction creates a solid foundation that eliminates flex and noise often seen on the competition’s screw together decks. Veranda’s aluminium structure provides a durable foundation to attach all railing, seating, and other components to. Fasteners attached to the competition’s wood structure are more likely to break away or loosen over time. The deck of each Veranda has a smooth underside free and clear of obstruction. This smooth surface reduces water drag and eliminates surging. The competition tries to achieve this feature by offering an optional, riveted skin of aluminium on the bottom of their cross members. This skin can trap moisture and accelerate wood rot.
The Veranda Difference – Patented inter-locking deck system which is the most durable platform in the industry, with enhanced performance and built for a lifetime of enjoyment. Veranda Luxury Pontoons are built to last a lifetime, and each model features an all aluminium, all welded inter-locking deck system making it the most durable hull construction in the industry. Every Veranda pontoon is NMMA certified, meeting or exceeding strict quality and safety standards of the U.S. Coast Guard and the American Boat & Yacht Council.
Some of these deck features include – an integrated ‘Waveshield’, heavy duty aluminium splash fins, aluminium interlocking planks, full-length M-brackets, multi-chambered and pressure tested pontoons and enclosed M-deck brackets.
Each Veranda model is available with the triple-pontoon performance package for those who have a need for big horsepower. This package is made up of 3 large diameter pontoons, lifting strakes, a step pad performance motor pod and hydraulic steering. These features supply increased lift, superior handling and maximum speed.
The Veranda Core Benefits – Patented interlocking deck system. A boat for any generation, a boat for any situation, the complete solution for any budget and discerning buyer expecting the best return on their trusted investment. Relax in confidence, relax in comfort, relax in knowing you have made an intelligent, informed choice. The Relax Series!!
This is a ‘Boat-Motor’ package only, and a trailer if required can be supplied at extra cost. Also included is Four (4) Years Nationwide Yamaha Engine Warranty & Transferable Limited Lifetime Hull Warranty.
Features & Options
- Aluminum interlocking floor (Patented) NO WOOD
- Full length M-deck brackets
- Sealed & pressure tested pontoons
- Vinyl flooring
- Anodized playpen rails
- (2) Bow chaise lounges
- Aft L-shaped chaise lounge
- Rear sun lounge w/ underneath storage
- Deluxe Premium upholstery
- Rear, side & front entry gates
- AM/FM ‘Kicker’ Bluetooth stereo w/ 4 cockpit chrome speakers
- Simrad ‘GO5’ GPS electronics
- 9′ Bimini top w/ stainless steel quick release hardware
- Bimini LED light & sock
- Exclusive ‘Sure-Seal’ snapless playpen cover
- Aluminium rear boarding ladder
- Fiberglass helm console w/ vinyl top & LED courtesy light
- Speed, tach, fuel, trim & hour meter gauges
- Under console storage
- Zero-torque cable steering
- Tilt adjustable steering wheel
- Privacy room
- Wood free cockpit seats w/ water management
- 25″ dia aluminium tubes (2)
- Built-in fuel tank
- Navigation & docking lights
- Stainless steel cup holders, docking lights & deck cleats (6)
- Horn w/ stainless steel grill
OTHER OPTIONS AVAILABLE :-
- 27” pontoons (13 people capacity & 150HP max)
- In-floor storage locker
- Double bimini
- Bow filler seat
- Captains chair upgrade
- Woven, Saratoga or Compass Teak flooring upgrade
- Color panel upgrade – incl premium metallic paint
- Colored powder coated rails (black, copper, gray, silver)
- Free standing livewell
- Half-gate option
- Uflex hydraulic tilt steering
- Side keels
- Ski tow bar
- Cockpit table
- Stainless steel propeller
- Stainless steel rear boarding ladder upgrade
- 8” Bazooka subwoofer
- Under deck LED lighting & underwater lights
- LED cockpit mood lights
- Raised helm platform
- AU compliant 2018 Back Track aluminium tandem axle trailer w/ hydraulic override disc brakes, LED lights & bow access ladder
25″ or 27″ Triple-Toon Performance Package :-
Uflex hydraulic tilt steering, 25″ or 27″ pontoon logs (3-logs), lifting strakes & performance motor pod (13 people capacity & 250HP max)
27″ Tubes Rough Water Package :-
Log upgrade to 0.125 gauge hull & one (1) extra structural baffle per log