VERANDA RELAX VR22L CRUISING PONTOON 2019 (NEW)
||Family / Leisure
||Pre rigged for Yamaha
||6.71m (22' 0") Deck
|7.21m (23' 8") Overall
||2.59m (8' 6")
||11 people & gear - 704kgs (1551lbs)
New 2019 Veranda Relax VR22L Cruising Pontoon which is pre-rigged for Yamaha EFI 4-Stroke outboard engines up to a maximum of 115hp.
Step into a Veranda and step up to the best!!
Each Veranda boasts exceptional style, comfort and performance. With four (4) distinct series to select from, each with its own layout, Veranda is custom fit for your active lifestyle on the water. Stylish, uncompromising, timeless, ageless, luxury and value accurately depict Veranda Marine’s Relax Series.
The Relax Series is a name chosen to perfectly describe what this series of boats were designed to do for you. Whether it’s just you or a dozen people, just Relax, and entertain friends and family in an environment that is both stylish and affordable.
Relax Series – The Veranda Relax V Series highlights both dependability and affordability.
THE VERANDA SYSTEM
All aluminium is a great way to say, NO WOOD and NO ROT. Veranda uses the finest quality aluminium to produce each pontoon boat deck ensuring a lifetime of trouble free fun. Veranda’s patented aluminium planks are extruded, creating hollow chambers inside. These chambers reduce weight and allow for aeration of the deck surface keeping it cool during the hot summer months. The competition’s wood deck can hold moisture and increase in weight over time. Each 2″× 6″ plank is engineered to interlock together. After the planks are interlocked, they are welded directly to brackets that run the full length of each pontoon. This uni-body construction creates a solid foundation that eliminates flex and noise often seen on the competition’s screw together decks. Veranda’s aluminium structure provides a durable foundation to attach all railing, seating, and other components to. Fasteners attached to the competition’s wood structure are more likely to break away or loosen over time. The deck of each Veranda has a smooth underside free and clear of obstruction. This smooth surface reduces water drag and eliminates surging. The competition tries to achieve this feature by offering an optional, riveted skin of aluminium on the bottom of their cross members. This skin can trap moisture and accelerate wood rot.
The Veranda Difference – Patented inter-locking deck system which is the most durable platform in the industry, with enhanced performance and built for a lifetime of enjoyment. Veranda Luxury Pontoons are built to last a lifetime, and each model features an all aluminium, all welded inter-locking deck system making it the most durable hull construction in the industry. Every Veranda pontoon is NMMA certified, meeting or exceeding strict quality and safety standards of the U.S. Coast Guard and the American Boat & Yacht Council.
Some of these deck features include – an integrated ‘Waveshield’, heavy duty aluminium splash fins, aluminium interlocking planks, full-length M-brackets, multi-chambered and pressure tested 0.100 gauge pontoon tubes and enclosed M-deck brackets.
Each Veranda model is available with the triple-pontoon performance package for those who have a need for big horsepower. This package is made up of 3 large diameter pontoons, lifting strakes, a step pad performance motor pod and hydraulic steering. These features supply increased lift, superior handling and maximum speed.
The Veranda Core Benefits – Patented interlocking deck system. A boat for any generation, a boat for any situation, the complete solution for any budget and discerning buyer expecting the best return on their trusted investment. Relax in confidence, relax in comfort, relax in knowing you have made an intelligent, informed choice. The Relax Series!!
This is a ‘Hull’ package only, and a trailer if required can be supplied at extra cost. This 22′ pontoon is rated to carry 11 people & 115hp max with 2-logs, and 13 people & 250hp max with an upgrade to 3-logs (Tritoon package). Also included is twelve (12) months NSW vessel registration.
** (Please note : pictured is a 2018 model for illustration purposes only) **
Features & Options
- Aluminum interlocking floor (Patented) NO WOOD
- 2 x 0.100 gauge 25″ dia pontoon tubes
- Full length M-deck brackets
- Sealed & pressure tested pontoons
- Lifting strakes
- ‘Pebble Beach’ vinyl tan or gray cockpit flooring
- (2) Bow chaise lounges
- Aft L-shaped chaise lounge
- Rear sun lounge w/ underneath storage
- Deluxe Premium upholstery
- Reclining helm seat
- AM/FM ‘Clarion’ Bluetooth stereo w/ 4 cockpit chrome speakers
- Simrad ‘GO5’ GPS electronics
- 9′ Bimini top w/ stainless steel quick release hardware
- Bimini LED light & sock
- Coloured powder coated rails (black, copper, gray, silver & white)
- Exclusive ‘Sure-Seal’ snapless playpen cover
- Fiberglass helm console w/ vinyl top & LED courtesy light
- Speed, tach, fuel, trim & hour meter gauges
- Under console storage
- Hydraulic tilt steering
- Privacy room
- Ski tow bar
- Rear entry gate w/ aluminium boarding ladder
- Side & front entry gates
- Wood free cockpit seats w/ water management
- Rotational molded seat bases
- Built-in fuel tank
- Navigation & docking lights
- Stainless steel cup holders, docking lights & 6″ deck cleats
- Horn w/ stainless steel grill
OPTIONS AVAILABLE :-
- 27” pontoons (13 people capacity & 250HP max)
- In-floor storage locker (tritoon only)
- Double bimini
- Bow filler seat
- Captains chair upgrade w/ hydraulic adjustable height pedestal
- ‘AquaTread’ Polyvinyl Teak tan or gray cockpit flooring
- ‘Juke Marideck’ Woven Ultra tan or gray cockpit flooring
- Color panel upgrade – incl premium metallic paint
- Portable armrests w/ stainless cup holders
- Seadeck-surfaced raised helm platform
- Half-gate option
- Side keels
- Black powdercoated ski tow bar
- Removeable cockpit table
- Stainless steel rear boarding ladder & quick release bumper hardware
- Stainless steel gate handles
- RGB underwater lights
- RGB under deck lighting
- LED interior cockpit courtesy lights
- Clarion audio upgrade w/ backlit speakers & subwoofer
- AU compliant Back Track aluminium tandem axle trailer w/ hydraulic override disc brakes, LED lights & bow access ladder
25″ or 27″ Triple-Toon Performance Package :-
- Uflex hydraulic tilt steering, 25″ or 27″ pontoon logs (3-logs), lifting strakes, performance motor pod & 152ltr fuel tank upgrade (13 people capacity & 250HP max)
27″ Tubes Rough Water Package (Tritoon only) :-
- Log upgrade to 0.125 gauge hull & one (1) extra structural baffle per log