VERANDA VF20F4 FISHING PONTOON 2019 (NEW)
||Fishing / Family
||Pre rigged for Yamaha
||6.10m (20' 0") Deck
|6.60m (21' 8") Overall
||2.59m (8' 6")
||10 people & gear - 640kgs (14l0bs)
New 2019 Veranda VF20F4 Fishing Pontoon which is pre-rigged for Yamaha EFI 4-Stroke outboard engines up to a maximum of 115hp.
Step into a Veranda and step up to the best!!
Each Veranda boasts exceptional style, comfort and performance. With four (4) distinct series to select from, each with its own layout, Veranda is custom fit for your active lifestyle on the water.
Versatility sets the Veranda Fishing Series F4 apart from other pontoon boats. Relax and enjoy the all-encompassing luxury of custom crafted furniture and premium amenities. Take a seat and try to catch that evening’s dinner or just take a swim.
Fishing Series – Whether it’s play, sport, entertaining or simply enjoying life, let your Veranda F4 take you there.
THE VERANDA SYSTEM
All aluminum is a great way to say, NO WOOD and NO ROT. Veranda uses the finest quality aluminum to produce each pontoon boat deck ensuring a lifetime of trouble free fun. Veranda’s patented aluminum planks are extruded, creating hollow chambers inside. These chambers reduce weight and allow for aeration of the deck surface keeping it cool during the hot summer months. The competition’s wood deck can hold moisture and increase in weight over time. Each 2″× 6″ plank is engineered to interlock together. After the planks are interlocked, they are welded directly to brackets that run the full length of each pontoon. This uni-body construction creates a solid foundation that eliminates flex and noise often seen on the competition’s screw together decks. Veranda’s aluminum structure provides a durable foundation to attach all railing, seating, and other components to. Fasteners attached to the competition’s wood structure are more likely to break away or loosen over time. The deck of each Veranda has a smooth underside free and clear of obstruction. This smooth surface reduces water drag and eliminates surging. The competition tries to achieve this feature by offering an optional, riveted skin of aluminum on the bottom of their cross members. This skin can trap moisture and accelerate wood rot.
The Veranda Difference – Patented inter-locking deck system which is the most durable platform in the industry, with enhanced performance and built for a lifetime of enjoyment. Veranda Luxury Pontoons are built to last a lifetime, and each model features an all aluminum, all welded inter-locking deck system making it the most durable hull construction in the industry. Every Veranda pontoon is NMMA certified, meeting or exceeding strict quality and safety standards of the U.S. Coast Guard and the American Boat & Yacht Council.
Some of these deck features include – an integrated ‘Waveshield’, heavy duty aluminum splash fins, aluminum interlocking planks, full-length M-brackets, multi-chambered and pressure tested 0.100 gauge pontoon tubes and enclosed M-deck brackets.
Each Veranda model is available with the triple-pontoon performance package for those who have a need for big horsepower. This package is made up of 3 large diameter pontoons, lifting strakes, a step pad performance motor pod and hydraulic steering. These features supply increased lift, superior handling and maximum speed.
The Veranda Core Benefits – Envision yourself cutting through the waves on your way to your favorite fishing spot in your Veranda VF Series. Run with confidence knowing you have Veranda’s patented floor system under you ensuring a quiet and smooth ride everytime out. Once there, you can count on the vast amenities and comfortable seating to provide you with hours of stress free enjoyment on the water.
This is a ‘Hull’ package only, and a trailer if required can be supplied at extra cost. This 21′ pontoon is rated to carry 10 people & 115hp max with 2-logs, and 12 people & 150hp max with an upgrade to 3-logs (Tritoon package). Also included is twelve (12) months NSW vessel registration.
** (Please note : pictured is a 2018 model for illustration purposes only) **
Features & Options
- Aluminum interlocking floor (Patented) NO WOOD
- 2 x 0.100 gauge 25″ dia pontoon tubes
- Full length M-deck brackets
- Sealed & pressure tested pontoons
- Lifting strakes
- ‘Pebble Beach’ vinyl tan or gray cockpit flooring
- Coloured powder coated rails (black, copper, gray, silver & white)
- Reclining helm seat
- 4 x Fishing seats
- Aft L-shaped chaise lounge w/ cup holders
- Aft rear facing bench seat
- Deluxe Premium upholstery
- Half-gate at bow
- Trolling motor harness
- Rod box
- AM/FM ‘Clarion’ Bluetooth stereo w/ 4 cockpit chrome speakers
- Simrad ‘GO5’ GPS electronics
- 9′ Bimini top w/ stainless steel quick release hardware
- Bimini LED light & sock
- Exclusive ‘Sure-Seal’ snapless playpen cover
- Fiberglass helm console w/ vinyl top & LED courtesy light
- Speed, tach, fuel, trim & hour meter gauges
- Under console storage
- Hydraulic tilt steering
- Privacy room
- Wood free cockpit seats w/ water management
- Rotational molded seat bases
- Rear entry gate w/ aluminium boarding ladder
- Side entry gate
- Built-in fuel tank
- Stainless steel navigation & anchor lights
- Stainless steel cup holders, docking lights & 6″ deck cleats
- Horn w/ stainless steel grill
- Free-standing livewell w/ cushion
OPTIONS AVAILABLE :-
- 27” pontoons (12 people capacity & 150HP max)
- In-floor storage locker (tritoon only)
- Rear fishing station w/ livewell, fish ruler & rod holders
- Double bimini
- Captains chair upgrade w/ hydraulic adjustable height pedestal
- ‘AquaTread’ Polyvinyl Teak tan or gray cockpit flooring
- ‘Juke Marideck’ Woven Ultra tan or gray cockpit flooring
- Color panel upgrade – incl premium metallic paint
- Side keels
- Portable armrests w/ stainless cup holders
- Upgrade bow fishing seats to mid-back helm chairs
- Stainless steel gate handles
- Stainless steel rear boarding ladder & quick release bumper hardware
- RGB underwater lights
- RGB under deck lighting
- LED interior cockpit courtesy lights
- Clarion audio upgrade w/ backlit speakers
- AU compliant Back Track aluminium tandem axle trailer w/ hydraulic override disc brakes, LED lights & bow access ladder
25″ or 27″ Triple-Toon Performance Package :-
- Uflex hydraulic tilt steering, 25″ or 27″ pontoon logs (3-logs), lifting strakes, performance motor pod & 152ltr fuel tank upgrade (12 people capacity & 150HP max)
27″ Tubes Rough Water Package (Tritoon only) :-
- Log upgrade to 0.125 gauge hull & one (1) extra structural baffle per log